Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
- Manage top tier clients to help grow their loyalty and digital marketing business. Day-to-day management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, weekly meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, billing, strategy sessions, Quarterly account/benchmark reviews, and first level escalations.
- Have foundational knowledge on loyalty program mechanics and technology.
- Passionate about loyalty and digital marketing evolution and stays current on macro trends in the industries.
- Fully understand the client's business including objectives, roles, and concerns.
- Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
- Assist Client Services leadership with optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations, client presentations, requirements documenting, training.
- Continually look for ways to improve account growth through clear understanding of clients' objectives and goals.
- Knowledgeable of Epsilon products and services and how they appropriately may support the client.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Associate Account Executives, Account Executive and Account Managers, as assigned.
- Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off.
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
- Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes.
- Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines.
- Works closely with other business functions; collaboration.
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting.
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise.
- At least 8 years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing; specifically digital/email or loyalty marketing or at least 8 years of relevant agency experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies - experience with major consumer brands and online/ interactive channels preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing internal and external relationships.
Strong understanding of loyalty and digital/email marketing processes.
- Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to analyze processes.
- Self-directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues.
- Ability to adapt to difficult situations.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally).
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top