Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive will work with other account team members in profitably managing and building client’s business. Senior Account Executives are responsible for leading the day-to-day management and implementation of client programs and initiatives and ensuring flawless program execution. Integral to the success of this position is the ability to work with all levels and roles within the organization from production to creative to studio to accounting/finance and other account teams, as well as third-party vendors and service providers.
- Initiate jobs and clear, concise project request forms or CSRs for activation of the jobs
- Develop project briefs with client input, secure approvals and brief creative department. Ensure recommended work delivers against assignment brief.
- Work with production, creative, and studio to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work based on the identified needs of the client
- Manage all program elements (working with Production when relevant) including the critical path, budgets, timelines, contact reports, project implementation
- Manage client approvals of project estimates and invoices and work with the client to update work status and discuss projects
- Reconcile all jobs utilizing Advantage
- Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations and utilizing the Advantage system to track all costs and time
- Develop oral and written client presentations and/or communications
- Assist with the Post-Program Evaluation
- And such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience
Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program/merchandising program in the field
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched
- The ability to interface and communicate with the client
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management, industry/category/brand knowledge with a good understanding of industry channels and market conditions
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit
- Thorough and accurate communication ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top