The Digital CX group at Epsilon is seeking an SEM Strategist who will work day to day on client engagements, under the leadership of industry consultants or skill group leaders, providing support in both Paid and Organic Search.
- Assist in the creation of both standard Paid Search and PLA/Shopping campaigns using Google Ads, Bing AdCenter, as well as bid management platforms such as DoubleClick/Search 360 and Kenshoo
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of SEM, including best practices; experience using standard research tools such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console highly favored but not required
- Understand optimization tactics as they related to client goals and performance metrics analysis
- Develop and implement testing roadmaps, including but not limited to ad copy, keywords, and landing pages
- Generate reports for the Search team on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis using Excel and PowerPoint
- Work and prioritize within timelines; coordinate worksteams across teams and channels
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand how Paid and fits within the overall digital marketing ecosystem; be able to identify cross-channel optimization opportunities
- 2-3 years' experience working in Paid Search
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superior critical thinking and quantitative analytical skills
- Deadline and detail oriented, with the ability to handle multi-faceted task lists
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics preferred
- High-energy, positive, team-first mentality
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Mayela T.Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top