Salesforce Systems Administrator
- Wheaton, IL
Salesforce Systems Administrator - (0106544)
Serve as a Salesforce.com Administrator/Analyst supporting450+ Salesforce end users across North America. Perform all aspects ofSalesforce.com Administration and Business Analysis including requirementgathering/documentation, maintenance, QA testing, and ongoing development/configuration. Specific responsibilities include:
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTESAND SKILLS
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Good verbal communication skills - comfortablecommunicating over the phone and in person with sales team members and managementstaff at various levels.
- Good written communication stills - ability to produceprofessional documents and emails.
- Excellent support and training skills - Can comprehend thebusiness needs of users and reach out to them at their level. Understands Salesforce.com functionality andcan explain it to users/stakeholders at various levels.
- Good planning and prioritization skills - can deliver on complextasks and projects, which sometimes have conflicting/overlapping timelines. Setsexpectations appropriately and meets deadlines consistently. Able toeffectively communicate status to management.
- Good team member - builds working relationships with teammembers and personnel at all levels
- Self-starter - shows initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications (EspeciallyExcel and Access). Experience with CRM database applications (preferablySalesforce). Capable of configuring/modifying Salesforce.com elements such as customobjects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, process builder, email alerts,validation rules, lightning pages, global actions, reports and dashboards.Experience or exposure to data integration products (preferably InformaticaCloud) is a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-C5-West Chicago, IL
Work Locations: C5-West Chicago, IL
West Chicago 60185
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Mar 12, 2020, 1:39:49 PM
Back to top