Sales Support Specialist
Serve as a Salesforce.com Administrator supporting 400+ sales team members across North America and in the UK. Perform all aspects of Salesforce.com Administration including ongoing development, management, maintenance, support and staff training. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the management teams to make enhancements and modifications to the Salesforce.com configuration as the needs of the organization expand and evolve.
- Build new Salesforce.com features/elements, including custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, email alerts, validation rules.
- Develop/maintain reports, views and dashboards. Maintain and continue to build out report automation.
- Maintain/monitor all data loads/data integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems/files.
- Handle all requests for support
- Maintain and continually update/expand on the Salesforce.com documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Good verbal communication skills – comfortable communicating over the phone and in person with sales team members and management staff at various levels.
- Good written communication stills – ability to produce professional documents and emails.
- Excellent support and training skills – Can comprehend the business needs of users and reach out to them at their level. Understands Salesforce.com functionality and can explain it to users/stakeholders at various levels.
- Good planning and prioritization skills – can deliver on complex tasks and projects, which sometimes have conflicting/overlapping timelines. Sets expectations appropriately and meets deadlines consistently. Able to effectively communicate status to management.
- Good team member – builds working relationships with team members and personnel at all levels
- Self-starter – shows initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Especially Excel and Access). Experience with CRM database applications (preferably Salesforce). Capable of configuring/modifying Salesforce.com elements such as custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, formulas, reports and dashboards. Experience or exposure to data integration products (preferably Informatica Cloud) is a plus.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 years of experience in performing the job duties and responsibilities described.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the personal attribute and skill requirements described above.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top