Sales Support Specialist
ORDER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST – Epsilon
Based in TEDDINGTON
Epsilon Abacus is part of the Epsilon group; the marketing experts who blend data and creativity to get results.
Through our Abacus Alliance our clients can benefit from relevant customer data, gathered by analysing tens of millions of past transactions. In this way we help our clients reach new customers and win their trust and loyalty.
The Abacus Alliance is a co-operative of over 500 multichannel retail organisations who contribute their customer transactional data with a view to make their marketing campaigns more profitable through data insight.
We also work with Charities, Travel and Tourism and Insurance companies who benefit from the insights from the Abacus Alliance model.
The Abacus Alliance (database) consists of 26m individuals, 18m households, £20bn spend and 500m transactions. Our clients discover how using this information can help streamline their marketing strategy, in turn improving effectiveness and return on investment.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
- To provide and facilitate timely and accurate order management and fulfilment services to the Epsilon Abacus client base.
- To ensure data is shipped to our clients in accordance with order specifications, by using various data systems.
- To be a pivotal point of contact for order communications in all areas of the business.
- To assist with billing management.
- Liaising and managing day to day requests for internal data processing, working with relevant teams within the operations division
- Acceptance of, scheduling and the Internal management of orders received from Client Services, dealing with order queries and requirements
- Fulfillment of orders in accordance with client requirements
- Carry out quality checks prior to the shipment of orders
- Delivery of orders to the client using various file transfer systems
- Review and amendment of invoices in the billing system and ensuring that invoices are correct prior to dispatch
- Liaising with the Finance team to resolve billing related issues
- Handling of calls/letters received from the public to have their details removed from the Alliance and processing the removal of consumer details from the Alliance
- Provide input and assistance to internal projects
- Providing weekly figures in the absence of senior members
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE…
- Ideally have a BSc level degree or educated to at least A level standard
- Ideally some experience working within sales/production or database marketing environment
- Knowledge of data, layouts and formats would be an advantage
- PC literate and a demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus on Excel) software
- Familiarity with Unix would be desirable but not essential
- Numerate and good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A proactive and dynamic individual who’s able to deal with a fast paced, key operational area of the business.
- Able to multi task and prioritize workloads efficiently under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels and areas of the business.
- Able to demonstrate a good base knowledge of office software, operating systems and basic database logic
- A quick learner keen to develop their technical and organizational skills.
The candidate will be responsible for facilitating all phases of the client order process including scheduling and reading in orders, file management, fulfilling, shipping and billing processes.
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top