Sales Manager, Reg'l
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – Epsilon
Based in SHANGHAI
Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of Agency for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 7000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to build a business in the high growth area of Marketing Automation. Reporting to the MD: APAC, you will be responsible for driving new business throughout the China Region on Epsilon’s Digital Messaging and Professional Services offerings. This will include prospecting new accounts, identifying opportunities, and developing and managing business relationships through to contract signing.
- Develop territory plan in coordination with Marketing Manager to map target customers aligned to Epsilon’s business focuses.
- Build an effective pipeline of opportunities to meet target quota booking numbers
- Create effective account plans to open and maximize new business opportunities
- Manage sales opportunities across an extensive geography and multiple industries maintaining necessary data records in Salesforce.com
- Drive team accountability with internal communications and client expectations. Ensure the direction, operations & finances of projects are organized, efficient & completed in a timely manner.
- Work with Epsilon Product Management on product features that need enhancement or new features or products that clients require to achieve their goals.
- Identify tactical client engagements to the Strategic Services Group for customer lifecycle marketing program development.
- Work with local industry groups to represent Epsilon’s products and business interests
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE….
- Solid experience coupled with a demonstrable track record in a comparable position
- Ability to act with diligence and autonomy, with a focus on bottom line business results
- Demonstrated aptitude to build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization, including senior level management
- Successful track record in new business development, with strong, demonstrable sales skills in solution selling (i.e. SPIN Selling)
- Demonstrated commercial understanding and experience in selling to senior level executives
- Excellent presentation, sales, negotiation skills & technical aptitude skills
- Knowledge of the Digital medium & Direct Marketing Industry in China
- Frequent travel required
- Computer skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, SalesForce.com
- One local language plus English is essential
- Self-driven, results oriented, with a positive outlook
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with Senior level Executives
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Emphatic communicator, able to see things from the other persons point of view
- Able to get on with others and coordinate a team for effective selling
HOW YOUR WORK WILL BE ASSESSED….
Your performance will be measured against hitting quotas set for both annual recognized revenue and total contract value booked.
Assessment of these quotas will be through a combination of weekly Salesforce.com opportunity pipeline reports, weekly activity updates with your manager and finance reporting on quarterly actuals.
Commissions will be paid quarterly in arrears on the agreed plan.
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world’s biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world’s largest affiliate marketing network – all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top