About the Opportunity
The Project Coordinator acts as a liaison between different areas in an organization or company. Individuals who excel at troubleshooting problems, managing schedules, and coordinating multiple activities at the same time are well suited for a position as a Project Coordinator. This position works with various departments and individuals in an organization to ensure projects flow through the company in a timely manner.
Project Coordinators must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization’s workflow. Coordinators must communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization and may be required to prepare budget, estimates, invoices, purchase orders, and progress reports for upper management.
- Performs project completion using internal or external customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing understanding of project management principles, such as organization, documentation, and delegation
- Developing communication and negotiation skills
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels
- Able to prioritize work, and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Able to identify and resolve issues
- Able to complete successful projects that are on schedule and receive high satisfaction results
- Able to function in, and successfully manage, in a demanding and stressful environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project coordinators work with outside customers or internal departments to develop a schedule for the delivery of print related projects.
- They monitor the flow of a job through the process to ensure on time delivery
- Troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule
- Develop work schedules in various departments to ensure work is completed on time
- To confirm that a work process is progressing on schedule, coordinators monitor communication and work between departments
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, such as Word and Excel
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Requires 0-18 months of previous professional experience
- No prior Project Management experience required
- Prior experience in Business Systems Analysis preferred or a combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- No specific education is required
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top