- Effectively manage print and lettershop for all DM campaigns to ensure high quality, cost effective and timely production.
- Work proactively with external Agency account and creative team, and vendors to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing materials and concepts.
- Manage postal requirements and ensure compliance to regulations.
- Attend press checks and QC checks at vendor facilities
- Develop specifications for new components in support of client’s budget.
- Proof and facilitate routing printer proofs and lettershop audits.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues to client team and coordinate solution implementation.
- Create Purchase orders, audit invoices and provide cost recaps. Monitor and audit postal statements.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the print production process and agency workflow.
- Knowledge of postal regulations a must, knowledge of postal logistics and consolidation methods a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within the procurement process.
- Able to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and Able to solve problems creatively.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Able to build relationships and work across a multi-product line organization.
- Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat) .
- Exceptional knowledge of project management software a plus.
- Able to act as a team lead.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top