Agility Universe is a service that provides insight into customer behavior to enable intelligent campaign decisioning for higher performance marketing outcomes. The Agility Universe team is looking for a full stack Java Developer to grow the platform even further. The ideal candidate is someone who loves writing code, building great applications and wants to work with a team that treats each other with respect and challenges you to be better.
• Can design and develop distributed, scalable enterprise-grade micro-services using Java Spring
• Can leverage enterprise messaging systems like Amazon SQS, ActiveMQ, Kafka for asynchronous operations.
• Has advanced knowledge of cloud architecture - preferably AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, etc.)
• Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
• Works as a part of scrum team in co-ordination with Product Owner, Architect, and Scrum Master to deliver functionality in a 2-week release cycle.
• Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
• Knows how to use modern source control systems like Git.
• Can jump in and solve complex technical problems and design issues
• Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code.
• Can lead and mentor junior developers
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
• 8 years of development experience in Java, J2EE technologies.
• 2 years of experience in Agile practices
• 2 years of experience in Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Compute Engine
• Fluency with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top