Principal Cloud Software Engineer
- Boston, MA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Epsilon PeopleCloud Solutions team is responsible for developing Epsilon's proprietary technology platform (Epsilon PeopleCloud) that brings technically robust, innovative and differentiable data solutions leveraging internal investments in data and technology. The team owns the development and delivery of unified data science platform solutions, proprietary libraries and packages, and the development of machine intelligent services for product applications.
As a Principal Cloud Software Engineer, you will apply your technical knowledge and expertise as a lead member of the team, collaborating with our data science and product team leads to define then deliver cloud native integrated solutions and services across the Epsilon PeopleCloud ecosystem. You will design and build highly dynamic, data-driven solutions while keeping current on the latest developments and trends in cloud software and data technologies. You will have hands-on experience with cloud native software development and optimizing the use of cloud data services.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include
- The design and development of technical solutions utilizing cloud software and data services that bridge engineering best practices with data science ML/AI services
- Provide thought leadership in innovating and designing future solutions
- Contribute to the product development and platform engineering roadmaps
- Design for then enforce data security and data privacy mandates in a global environment
- Maintain expertise and develop team awareness and adoption of relevant emerging technologies
- Manage and communicate design elements, project risks and development challenges
- B.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering or Statistics
- 5-10 years of software development, data engineering and cloud-based services experience
- Applied software development experience in Python, Java, Scala for automation and REST API integration
- Applied experience with building cloud-based software and data solutions utilizing cloud services
- Applied experience building and deploying CICD/DevSecOps frameworks (e.g. CodePipeline, Jenkins, Docker, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud functions, micro-services and serverless designs
- Experience in designing and developing cloud automation solutions (e.g. Lambda functions)
- Applied experience working with a range of database and data integration technologies (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, HIVE, GLUE)
- Applied experience in designing ETL solutions using cloud services (e.g. S3, EC2/EMR, Lambda)
- Proficiency in building ML/AI data pipelines and automation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate solutions in terms of technical and functional design documents.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top