- Create pricing dashboards and metrics that translate financial analysis into actionable recommendations
- Conduct external competitive pricing and offering analysis
- Support all Pricing models and ensure they are fully robust with an accurate representation of profitability (e.g. costs, pricing rates, P&L calculations)
- Support development of target pricing rates and margins
- Model future impact of changes to pricing levels, pricing models, and packaging structures
- Support key strategic pricing initiatives aimed at improving Epsilon’s growth and profitability
- Support pricing group and internal customers’ need for changes to, and information from, pricing and costing models
- Support enhancing and extracting value from Epsilon’s current pricing processes and tools
- Support developing new pricing tools and associated processes
- Support the recommendation and implementation of pricing software and workflow technology to streamline Epsilon’s processes
- BA in quantitative major (mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, business)
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience performing competitive pricing analysis to understand market position
- Experience with exploratory, descriptive, predictive, prescriptive analysis with real world impact
- Experience supporting business decisions
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including leadership, peers, and junior team members
- Experience in professional services, software, and/or technology companies/industries
- Experience working with databases and information systems
- An ideal candidate would have some project management experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top