Mechanic - 3rd Shift
- Maryland Heights, MO
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Opportunity
The Mechanic position is required to effectively and efficiently repair, maintain and adjust production machinery.
Requires flexibility to work overtime and various shift schedules as needed. Reports to production manager/supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up, adjust, and repair inserting, inkjet, tabbing, camera, postage and camera/match/intelligent systems and other miscellaneous production machinery.
- Cleans production machinery
- Respond to and prioritize requests for machine repair/adjustment from machine operators in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner at all times
- Reads, reviews, and interprets instructions on job ticket using key information for set ups and operations, including trouble shooting and correction as necessary
- Checks and verifies job components against job ticket to codes and other key information and indicators
- Request equipment parts to be ordered as needed
- Maintain housekeeping of parts department
- Maintain personal tools inventory
- Assist managers/supervisors with assigned tasks
- Follow all policies and procedures including lock out/tag out procedures
- Report any broken machines or attachments that have not been promptly reported
- Maintain a clean work area at all times
- Inform managers/supervisors of any issues with machinery on the production floor
- Perform duties safely and maintain a high level of safety awareness
- Function as a team member of the entire production operation
- Perform other duties as directed by the managers/supervisors
- Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety, and professional conduct
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to bend, stoop and kneel repeatedly and operate equipment up to 10 hours per day
- Flexibility to work overtime and accept shift changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with Microsoft products, such as Word
- Minimum 3+ years' experience with production machinery
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to move quickly
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work consistently with little direct supervision
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top