Marketing Specialist 2
Are you a driven Google Ads Specialist looking to add value to a growing team? Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed online? Are you the master of all things Paid Search? Come work for the fastest biggest digital marketing company in San Diego.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Deliver PPC campaigns via the most relevant and effective networks - based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision making (all in line with objectives and budget)
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to senior management
- Research constantly the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing (such as advanced "behavior based" targeting, and retargeting) and form a view on the relevance of these to business objectives
- Understate smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Use trending tools and similar approaches as part of an ongoing review of target/key word relevancy
- Collaborate with other marketing colleagues to ensure joining strategic marketing objectives are in step with paid internet marketing activity
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure success of key aspects - such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics.
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with mid to large budgets.
- Search Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Website/Landing Pages
- Social Media
- Display Advertising
- Email Prospect Marketing
- Email CRM Program
- Marketing Dashboard
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to execute innovative and results-focused programs and campaigns
- Proven ability to lead the development of unique customer facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to a specific audience/market
- Demonstrated success in solving complex problems
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Ability to define strategies based on business goals & customer insights, and translate them into actionable tests & implementation plans
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Successful track record of partnering and influencing cross-functional teams
- Innovative thinker with a passion for generating new ideas, nurturing a culture of creativity, and continuing to raise the bar on business performance
- Outstanding communication, simplification, and collaboration skills
- High energy & positive mindset with a "can do" attitude
- Experience in B2B or B2C marketing in a corporate setting and/or agency setting
- Strong team player and contributor
- Significant experience in demand generation roles with proven results
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top