Marketing Service Representative
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Represents Epsilon in assigned territory by providing excellent customer service by selling the Epsilon product line within existing customer base to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals by selling Epsilon Products to Clients in assigned market area.
- Provides proactive consultative services to assigned customer base to ensure loyalty and retention.
- Review product results and recommend needed enhancements to maximize programs.
- Identifies need for additional products and services and communicates as appropriate.
- Recommends and develops direct mail promotions that address dealership concerns on a timely basis.
- Manage territory activity to optimize support of assigned key customers.
- Works with field team in given territory to address dealership and company objectives with respect to sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and grows relationships with local OEM field representatives within the given territory.
- Actively participates in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with consistent support and service to existing clients.
- Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon Products to prospective dealers in assigned market area.
- Maintain timely, detailed and accurate records in Salesforce.com of activities, phone conversations, outcomes and any other pertinent client interactions. Other reporting as required by assigned Director.
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Responds to regional and corporate requests for information and follow up to support communication.
Essential Job Skills:
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to multi task
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Flexibility to work when needed under deadlines
- Relationship building skills
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top