Marketing - Senior Account Executive
Assists in the maintenance of client and internal customer relationships and works closely with the account and internal teams in driving the tactical direction of marketing programs/projects. This position works closely with the Account Director and other Epsilon Marketing teams to improve program/product offerings and identify potential sales opportunities. This position requires demonstrated leadership skills that assist in driving business results in the areas of revenue enhancement and client/account management.
- Implement agreed upon strategies for client deliverables
- Work with senior team members in developing decisions and recommendations on behalf of client based upon data from creative, data management, production, results reports, client, etc.
- Work with senior account team members in creating and managing budget on behalf of client, particularly as related to production including package costs, etc. May own budget on specific portion of client program
- Manage day-to-day activities related to client and senior account team needs
- Identify and communicate sales opportunities to senior account team
- Assist senior account team in identifying changes in workflow, methodologies, and specifications as related to production, billing, postage, project tracking, etc.
- Work collaboratively, emphasizing teamwork, diversity and knowledge sharing both within Epsilon and with external business partners
- Briefing Creative Teams and formulating marketing strategies
- Create and implement a coordinated strategy for outbound marketing, effectively using mail, email On-line advertising and video
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs
- Write reports, recordkeeping and financial details
- Monitor the effectiveness of programs and campaigns
- May manage junior level direct report(s)
- Have knowledge of and indirectly manage internal work groups
- Have direct involvement with client presentations
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management and/or related field. Three – five years agency/marketing services experience with concentration in direct marketing including print and digital.
- Automotive marketing experience with automotive service (aftersales) knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of: Direct Mail marketing and client relationship building. Negotiations and budget management. Understanding of other marketing areas including but not limited to public relations and on-line.
- Skill in: Critical thinking, Microsoft Office, Email and Internet researching. Strong verbal and written communication skills that is effective with all levels of management, teams, clients and vendors
- Ability to: Verbal and written communication in English and management skills.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top