Marketing Operations Manager
About the Opportunity
The Operations Manager (Ops Manager) will partner with the Epsilon Delivery team, Epsilon’s Relationship Manager (RM) and the client’s Project Management teams to manage project deliverables for Epsilon’s database and digital business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult, manage, and facilitate database-driven project delivery, including direct mail fulfilment, email delivery, web integration, call center/IVR set up, and SMS campaigns
- Provide operational leadership working with Epsilon’s Delivery team to anticipate/resolve incidents
- Provide effort and timeline estimates for the execution of campaigns and adhoc requests
- Proactively provide recommendations to improve campaign and digital delivery activities and processes
- Review Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) provided by the client’s Project Managers for accuracy/completeness and provide feedback
- Review all assets provided by the client’s Project Manager and Agency team for accuracy/completeness and provide feedback
- Manage adhoc requests for data (e.g., list pulls, report development)
- Create weekly status reports to be shared with the client’s Project Manager
- Pay keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and drive for results
- Help manage the overall client satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Will act as both an individual contributor and leader of BSA activities throughout the SDLC lifecycle: gathering requirements, creating specifications, creating, and executing against test plans
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Experienced in working with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions, including the integration of new database development into an existing technical solution
- PC proficiency, including familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to solve practical problems, applying analytical reasoning and an attention to detail
- Experienced with maintaining project/account documentation
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top