Marketing Inside Sales Representative
Job Description:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Join the automotive industry’s leader in custom direct mail sale events. Based in West Chicago, IL Aspen Automotive (IA division of Epsilon) is servicing the direct marketing needs of over 18,000 retail car dealerships nationwide. The Aspen Automotive team provides dealers with quick turnkey advertising solutions that help deliver immediate sales and bottom line profit.
We are adding to our sales team! We are looking for upbeat, motivated salespeople to spread the Aspen Automotive awareness and sell our suite of direct mail products.
As a Marketing Sales Representative (MSR), you will develop relationships with new car dealerships in your territory through phone prospecting and occasional in-store prospecting. You will be expected to sell Aspen Automotive custom direct mail programs and events to conquest dealers.
MSR's will be expected to:
- Establish relationships with auto dealers within your territory to help them see the value of using Aspen Automotive for their direct marketing services
- Use a customer focused selling process to identify goals of potential customers
- Find, qualify, and close new sales opportunities
- Build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, innovate, and work with internal production team
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Aspen Automotive products and services
Skills & Requirements
- Salary + Commission & Bonuses
- High School degree, required
- 1-2 year's of demonstrated previous sales experience (Phone sales +/or auto experience a plus)
- Must have strong sales techniques, excellent closing and negotiating skills
- Must thrive in a fast paced, competitive sales atmosphere
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivator, “hunter” mentality
- Likes the allure of no limit earning potential through commission based comp plan
- Travel within territory several days a month
- Currently looking to fill positions in the West Chicago, IL office. This is NOT a work from home oppty.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top