Marketing Business Systems Analyst 2 (Unica/Adobe)
Summary (short description)
The Marketing Business Systems Analyst will contribute to, produce and manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements. The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with account team leads to ensure accurate and timely delivery of account deliverables, with a focus on defining, building, end to end testing, and managing new campaigns/reports.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collect and maintain campaign documentation ensuring it complies with standards
• Build multi-channel marketing campaigns based on business requirement
• Create and execute end to end testing including building out waterfalls, creating test cases, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
• Support and coordinate the marketing campaign and reporting processes and associated tasks such as requirements, functional specifications, etc.
• Provide ongoing daily campaign management functionality
• Support change management and issue management initiatives
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2 years relevant work experience
• Good communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Professional proficiency in English
• Good Understanding of SQL
• Experience translating business requirements into functional/business specifications, creating test plans, and developing quality assurance methodologies.
• Background in (or strong understanding of) Marketing concepts, Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, or CRM is a plus
• Understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts is a plus
• Has performed basic BSA tasks within the SDLC process
• Good time management
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Execute Functional test cases/steps on the new features; perform bug/defect validation, confirm that existing functionality and usability have not been negatively altered (from both a black box and gray box perspective); update documentation accordingly with results
• Has supported Change Management and Issue Management
• Has had experience consulting with external client contacts, but not necessarily as the lead contact
• Has experience working in a service organization
• Has contributed to or authored client deliverables
• Has maintained project/account documentation
• Has created operational, campaign or business reports
• Has worked with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions
• Has experience in systems development
• Has participated in integration of new development into an existing technical solution
• Experience working within structured software life cycle and development methodologies (e.g., Agile, RUP, RM-ODP, RAD) as well as rapid prototyping a plus
• Working knowledge of campaign management tools (Unica, Adobe Campaign, SAS, etc.)
• Good understanding of Operational best practices
• Able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders, and select a course of action
• Able to clearly communicate and articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results)
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and often changing environment
• Good knowledge of the industry
• Good problem solving skills in order to move toward a project's successful completion
• Strong drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
• With guidance, able to analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant®, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ AffiliateTM, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data® company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Back to top