Marketing Account Supervisor
Responsibilities include leading direct marketing efforts, including offline and online/digital marketing with execution, managing client communications, managing production schedules, resolving conflicts, reporting campaign results and implications, nurturing client relationships, and developing team members. The Account Supervisor is also responsible for assisting the Account Director with providing strategic recommendations to the client. Position reports to the Account Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Organizes and leads both client and internal meetings maintaining status reports, program decks and other client communications
- Develop and manage client relationship; establishing himself/herself as a trusted strategic business partner to client
- Participate in client’s marketing planning process; facilitating communication between client and agency team
- Propose and promote strategic improvements to client’s program.
- Lead development of new creative; work with creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan
- Manage client marketing budget including spend forecasting and matching budget to client needs
- Responsible for accurate estimates and timely billing
- Resolve program issues in a timely manner, and work closely with client to prevent future issues
- Ensure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, alerting supervisor of potential problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing Preferred or equivalent experience
- Direct Marketing experience required
- 5+ years of Relevant Experience, preferably in an agency / marketing services (direct mail, direct marketing, digital marketing) environment
- Exceptional organization, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite; Presentation & Writing Skills
- Candidate must work well in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment, strong attention to detail, must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience in Automotive vertical is a plus.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top