Managing Director, International
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Managing Director, Epsilon International will lead Epsilon’s array of offerings across all business markets throughout EMEA and APAC. This leader will have responsibility for the entire spectrum of solutions including Technology, Email, Targeted Display, Strategy, Client Services, Data, Creative and Campaign Delivery. The Managing Director will interface with external clients and lead our internal teams to ensure timely, efficient and profitable marketing programs are executed throughout the lifetime of client relationships.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide both the vision and execution leadership for Epsilon’s International business model.
- Ensure the solution delivery and ongoing service of Epsilon’s offerings to drive intended value and results for Epsilon’s clients.
- Possess complete responsibility of the overall client services, delivery & operations management.
- Lead the company’s activities across the sales-to-delivery lifecycle through a collaborative effort.
- Actively contribute to the partnership between all Practices and our Portfolio of vertical client teams.
- Represent the Epsilon organization in high level sales activities that require compelling presentations of Epsilon’s complex solutions and delivery methodologies.
- Implement optimal processes, drive continuous improvement and adopt best practices.
- Provide a voice of innovation for emerging trends in the Marketing Technology arena.
- Develop robust business cases, solution plans and seamless delivery approaches.
- 15+ years of Digital Marketing Technology leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
- Significant prior Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate large geographically distributed teams.
- Expert problem solving skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Prior experience in client-facing roles with strong understanding of client service and delivering on client commitments.
- Previous experience working in a matrixed environment where soliciting buy-in across multiple stakeholders is essential.
- Collaborative and a strong relationship and consensus builder.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define & execute strategic initiative
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top