The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Manager, Analytics manages analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key phases of the project; from project kick-off to presentation of results
- Assist in the development of project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including timeliness, quality, and client value
- Manage junior resource(s), who would be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Collaborate with leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
- Prepare reports, uncovering insights and developing business recommendations based on data findings
- Present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Manage and mentor junior staff members and project team colleagues
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Participate in the sales process helping to craft proposals that meet client needs
- Prioritize and monitor project progress against goals; tracking budgeted hours
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics field
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL; minimum 5 years of experience
- Team player with the ability to mentor and manage junior resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across cross-functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Professional judgment
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Telecommunications marketing experience/knowledge
- Experience mentoring or managing direct report(s)
- Proficient with business visualization tools (e.g. interactive dashboard software)
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top