Local Service Consultant (New Jersey)
This is a work from home opportunity. You will require heavy travel to upwards of 75%.
A Local Service Consultant is responsible for maintaining their territory which includes Dealer Performance Visits and Phone Calls within the Manufacturer required cycle. You will work to increase dealer participation with cadence programs while partnering with our Inside & Outside Sales Representatives increasing dealer satisfaction. This position is a consultative approach to servicing and requires exceptional customer service and dealer retention ability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is an account servicing position that is consultative in nature.
- You are expected to consistently meet or exceed servicing plan goals by retaining Epsilon product portfolio to targeted clients; dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market area.
- Conduct full needs assessment and recommend opportunities as appropriate while demonstrating extensive product knowledge.
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing solutions to dealerships’ needs.
- This individual will actively participate in customer concern resolution and account cancellations along with performing other related corporate required duties.
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients. Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns.
- Assist with the rollout of new programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement.
- Improves product knowledge of new and existing products through self-study and usage of available resources.
- Report daily on all activity with detailed, accurate entries in Salesforce.com of visits, issues, phone/email actions and any other pertinent client interactions.
- The Position provides the availability of overnight travel to better facilitate efficient, effective management of the territory. Associates are expected to meet all position requirements regardless of whether overnight travel is utilized.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with local Manufacturer field representatives within the given territory.
- Respond to management requests for information and follow up to support communication as required.
- Represent Epsilon at appropriate trade shows, conventions and conferences in a professional manner which enhances and portrays in the best possible light in the marketplace.
- This position is salary plus car allowance
- Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License, required
- Appropriate vehicle insurance, required
- Clean driving record, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Customer Service Experience, required
- Automotive Experience, desired
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top