Based in Putney, Greater London
Epsilon™ and Conversant™ are global leaders in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of marketing for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 5000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
MAIN PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
The Legal Executive will report to the Legal Counsel located in Putney, Greater London. Primary responsibilities will be to support the Legal Counsel in compliance and risk management through automation initiatives, contract administration and general support on daily matters.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating insertion orders and amendments
- Drafting and negotiation of non-disclosure agreements.
- Assisting with responses to legal threats and management of disputes.
- Monitoring relevant legislative developments within Europe and updating/disseminating information to stakeholders regarding some policies and procedures.
- Provisioning answers and requested research to business in a timely fashion
- Overseeing contract administration, and status reporting.
- Coordinate the implementation of new processes to support growth of the business.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified Legal Executive with some in-house legal experience
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience with a law firm or commercial company negotiating commercial transactions.
- Excellent file management and contract administration skills.
- Ability to work on projects spanning multiple time zones.
- Honed legal research skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A team player who is eager to tailor U.S. based initiatives for European needs
- Demonstrates a creative yet practical approach with an ability to deliver required solutions to support the needs of the business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment on multiple matters at various stages, while prioritizing effectively.
- Experience with contract management tools and automation.
- Knowledge about European data protection and privacy laws and policies.
- French, German and/or Spanish language proficiencies.
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top