Lead, Software Engineer (BI/Reporting)
We are looking for Lead Software Engineer to work on groundbreaking multichannel SaaS Digital Marketing Platform that focuses on uniquely identify the customer's patterns, effectively interact with them across channels and achieve a positive return on marketing investment (ROMI). The platform helps consolidate and integrates the features and functionality typically found in stand-alone services and channel-specific messaging platforms to give marketers a tightly integrated, easily orchestrated, insights-driven, cross channel marketing capability.
Candidate will be member of a team responsible for developing, managing and implementing state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions for the product engineering group predominantly with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence, Tableau and /or similar reporting frameworks.
• Development and support of business intelligence solutions in SAP Business Objects BI and Tableau.
• Work with SAP BO Web Intelligence Launchpad to design BI reports and with SAP BO Universe semantic layer to update and maintain reporting model on transactional databases and data warehouses.
• Perform administrator tasks such as installations/upgrades, migration, maintenance, user access, security models and troubleshooting of Business Objects implementation in a multi-tenant SAP BO environment.
• Provide estimates for BI solutions to be developed and deployed.
• Document solutions and support handover to Level 1 and 2 support teams.
• Follow Data Management processes and procedures and provide input to the creation of data definitions, business rules and data access methods
• Collaborate with database administrators and data warehouse architects on database design and the technical architecture of the data delivery environment
• Perform BI application maintenance and production support
• Work in an agile environment and align with agile / scrum methodology for development work.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science
• 7 years of experience of BI/Reporting developer
• 5 years of development experience developing and administering BI solutions in SAP Business Objects BI platform (4.x preferred)
• 3 years of developing Business Intelligence solutions using Tableau
• Experience in developing rich business intelligence reports on SAP BO Web Intelligence Launchpad.
• Experience in working with SAP BO Universe semantic layer to develop reporting model on an OLTP or OLAP environment.
• Experience in SAP BO administrator tasks such as installs/upgrades, user access, managing security models, environment maintenance and troubleshooting in a multi-tenant environment.
• Fluent working with SAP BI Launchpad, Information Design Tool and Central Management Console for designing, developing and administering on the BI platform.
• Strong knowledge of OLTP and relational database concepts and data warehouse concepts/best practices and data modeling
• Ability to mentor, document solutions and provide technical guidance as needed.
• Ability to write efficient SQL queries and tune/evaluate their performance.
• Working knowledge of data design/data modeling
• Experience with Tableau or other similar visualization software is a plus
• Additional background / interest in other BI solutions or reporting tools is a plus.
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies - Scrum
• Functional knowledge of CRM, Marketing, Loyalty
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
• Strong time management skills with accountability
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant®, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ AffiliateTM, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data® company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Back to top