Lead Digital Strategy Consultant - Paid Search
Lead Digital Strategy Consultant - Paid Search - (0105301)
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Digital Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels - with an emphasis on Paid Search. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, you will develop, create, and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
Digital Strategy Consultant, Lead - Paid Search
• Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance
• Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
• Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients
• Mentor and train other members of the team on paid search strategy and execution
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
• Execute tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Manage performance and ad spend budgets for multiple large campaigns at any given time
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV's when appropriate
• Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
• Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
• Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 8+ years of professional experience
• Degree in an analytical/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
• Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including paid search strategy
• Proven success at a Paid Search Agency working with multiple sophisticated clients across diverse industries and handling search programs from the beginning scoping stage to launch, optimization, measurement and testing
• Experience working on projects in other digital channels - social, online media, affiliate, email, mobile etc.
• Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
• Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
• Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
• Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising is required, additional Google certifications are a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3110 - New York-50187 - New York-1H-New York, NY - Publicis
Work Locations: 1H-New York, NY - Publicis
Job: Consulting & Analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Dec 19, 2019, 9:40:51 PM
Back to top