Lead Digital Strategic Consultant - SEO
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Digital Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels - with an emphasis on SEO. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, you will develop, create, and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
• Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance
• Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
• Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients
• Mentor and train other members of the team on SEO strategy and execution
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on how SEO impact's other business units and marketing channels
• Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV's when appropriate
• Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
• Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
• Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
Preferred Skills and Experience
• 8 years of professional experience
• Degree in an analytical/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
• Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including paid search strategy
• Proven success at an Agency working with multiple sophisticated clients across diverse industries and handling search programs from the beginning scoping stage to launch, optimization, measurement and testing
• Experience working on projects in other digital channels - social, online media, affiliate, email, mobile etc.
• Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
• Successful track record of building and presenting strategic recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
• Ability to translate search, content and keyword trends into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top