Lead Digital Business Systems Analyst
The Lead Custom Business Solutions Analyst (Lead BSA) position is a very hands-on role that requires an organized team player with 5+ years’ relevant experience. Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a deadline driven environment. Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential. Outstanding communication & project management skills are a must. Special emphasis is on gathering requirements, analysis, and ability to translate business requirements into functional/business specifications, creating test plans, and developing quality assurance methodologies. Experience within the interactive industry is a plus. Lead BSA’s will work collaboratively with Client Services, Custom Development teams and relevant technology team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of total solution. Lead BSA will report into Manager or Sr. Manager.
The Lead BSA is responsible for:
- Leading new multi-channel client installations and integrations
- Leading client solution / requirements gathering conversations
- Document end to end custom solutions for client & development teams
- Solution design, scope, and spec document creation
- Working with custom development team to ensure accurate & on time delivery of solution
- Lead client solution scoping calls & other meetings
- Create project plan & manage to project
- Validate & test platform setup & configurations
- Write test plans for custom solutions
- Validate and test preference center custom solutions & reports
- Provide weekly reports for project status to client & internal teams
- Primary escalation contact for platform configuration issues.
- Occasional travel to client location as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Technology, Marketing, and/or Business preferred
- Has contributed to or authored client deliverables
- Working knowledge of Web Technologies (RESTful APIs , HTML, XML, JSON, web services, etc.)
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and creation of defined artifacts
- Hands on experience with MS Project & Visio
- Has maintained project/account documentation
- Has had experience consulting with external client contacts
- Has worked with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Coordinates and leads projects
- Experience working with a digital campaign platform
- Experience working with campaign management/execution tools (Unica, SAS MA, Alterian, etc)
- Working knowledge of Unix, Flat File processing, Data Hygiene and ETL
- Working knowledge of content management systems (Sitecore, CQ, etc)
- Has performed BSA tasks within the SDLC process
- Has supported Change Management and / or Issue Management
- Has experience in systems development
- Has participated in integration of new development into an existing technical solutions
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top