- Wakefield, MA
Lead Developer - (0105240)
Epsilon is seeking hands on Lead Software Developer who will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade highly scalable suite of software application to delivery best-in-class digital marketing platform. One who can embrace our culture and values of Trust, Innovation, and Excellence. You will be part of cross-functional team involved in complete life cycle of product development. Responsible for design, development and unit testing of the highly scalable applications. Mentoring of junior engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience in an object-oriented language such as Java.
• Degree Required - Computer Science or similar field of study.
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
• Strong background REST web services, Spring Framework, Hibernate, XML, JMS, (JDBC, SQL) and performance tuning.
• Working Knowledge of Relational (e.g. ORACLE, MYSQL) and noSQL (e.g. Cassandra, mongoDB) databases.
• Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals - object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Responsible for completing all phases of the system development life cycle and all architectural layers (User Interface, Web Services, Business Logic, Data Services, etc.) of web based applications.
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
• Understanding of Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3095 - Massachusetts-79093 - Woburn-71-Wakefield (BOS), MA
Work Locations: 71-Wakefield (BOS), MA
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: May 8, 2020, 6:02:22 PM
Back to top