Lead Business Systems Analyst
The Lead BSA is responsible for leading client engagements to deliver large scale loyalty marketing solutions for one of our large automotive clients. The Lead BSA will serve as primary liaison between the client, account management and internal delivery teams.
This position requires an individual who can effectively multitask, learn the business quickly and be proactive with the client and internal business partners to drive decision/resolution on open items. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast pace, continually changing environment. This role may also be responsible for managing a small team of BSA’s.
- Interface with the client and internal Epsilon technology delivery teams, to support the design and delivery of medium to large scale marketing database solutions
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with client, translate requirements/business rules into functional/business specifications
- Create test plans; develop quality assurance methodologies
- Lead client in user acceptance testing; and identifying, managing, escalating and mitigating risks for a timely project delivery
- Collect and maintain project documentation; lead internal and client-facing meetings
- Summarize technical design to a non-technical audience while providing direction to the delivery team
- Ensure delivery best practices for marketing processes and operations efficiency
- Lead, mentor and manage BSA team members as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of BSA experience in a technical delivery environment required
- 3+ years of experience managing/mentoring direct reports
- Must have basic to intermediate SQL skills – writing basic queries/select statements to validate data, etc.
- Experience within, and understanding of, all phases of the SDLC required
- Understanding of Project Management principles is a must
- The ability to create technical documentation (including Visio documentation of overall business solution) required
- Proven excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly.
- The ability to maintain a high level of customer service to internal and external clients is a must
- Ability to pick up technology and articulate technology in technical and business terms
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer marketing, email and/or digital marketing processes and/or relational database driven marketing program preferred
- Able to work in a hands-on role that requires a proactive team player/leader with the ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented, while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical ability and enjoys solving customer requirements
- Strong relationship building skills desired
- Loyalty marketing knowledge and/or CRM marketing experience preferred
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top