Lead Account Manager, Data Sales - Not-for-Profit (remote)
- Account Revenue generation to achieve assigned revenue quota.
- Provide strategic plan for accounts and execute against plan.
- Outlines strategic opportunities for the client across all product lines and channels
- Increase Epsilon Market Share on assigned book of clients.
- Responsible for 100% product penetration within accounts
- Account Ownership - Develop strong relationship with client
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Epsilon solutions
- Manages client experience and day-to-day dialogue with client contacts.
- Accurate and timely forecasting in the system.
- Serve as internal liaison to other functional groups.
- Conducts face-to-face and phone client meetings on an on-going basis as needed.
- Travels as appropriate to client size (may be up to 25-30%).
- Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours.
- Reviews and prioritizes deliverables from each meeting
- Strong project management skills; able to negotiate and manage client orders.
- Represent data practice within the Epsilon Enterprise and collaborate with Enterprise to deliver complete
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the Not-For-Profit market; attend trade shows (if needed), contribute to developing marketing, sales and meeting material.
- Act as mentor to junior team members
- Utilization of Internal Epsilon Systems:
- Order Management System
- CRM - Client contact and communication system
- Forecasting system
- Demonstrates solutions-oriented consultative sales approach to growing their book of business
- Initiates pricing incentive recommendations internally and externally to meet annual Epsilon objectives
- Provides first-level sales management to insure minimum achievement of 100% of quota
- Leads sales presentations on key accounts at all levels including c-suite; superior communication and negotiation skills
- Primary contact within client company at all organizational levels
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Sales or business.
- 5-10 years of experience in client facing sales role and/or direct marketing in a multi-channel environment
- Strong communication skills including collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking, and listening
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Engenders client confidence and trust with clients. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers
- High energy style, flexible, and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in applying analytic solutions to maximize return. Must be analytical and have critical thinking skills.
- Technical proficiency in applying Epsilon solutions
- Ability to leverage internal resources and tools appropriately
- Ability to juggle conflicting client and internal priorities in a deadline oriented, technical selling environment.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* compnay, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top