IAM Manager Technical
Provides direction on how to align short and long-term Access Management strategy with current and emerging security and compliance requirements. Provides day-to-day oversight and direction to the Access Management team and ensures all compliance related activities are being completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identify and drive process improvement solutions to increase accuracy, compliance, efficiency, timeliness and customer service for Access Management.
- Develop controls that detect and alert on variations or exceptions to access management rules.
- Develop, manage and measure access management processes and systems that fully align with compliance requirements.
- Manage the review and analysis of reporting data and audit results, to identify patterns, trends or issues that require follow-up and resolution.
- Identify, define and develop key measurements and develop the process to collect metrics for monitoring or performance reporting purposes.
- Establish and monitor department goals that align with strategy objectives; ensuring individual employee goals are also aligned with departmental and corporate objectives
- Write job descriptions, interview and hire for vacant positions in an effective and timely manner
- Evaluate and manage employee performance, and establish employee training and development plans that align with organization development philosophy
- Develop and coach employees and identify high potential employees for growth opportunities
- Act as a steward of corporate standards and cornerstones by establishing and maintaining policies, procedures, and value added processes
- Professionally exercises discretion to make timely recommendations and effectively solve problems, using independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and/or law
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, (or 10 years relevant work experience equivalency, required)
- Strong understanding and application of the ITIL framework, required. (ITIL IT Services Management Certification required or within six (6) months from date of hire).
- Specific experience within any of the following: access management, data management and analysis, (required)
Appropriate level will be determined based upon experience and knowledge
Technical/Managerial Capabilities – Must also be proficient with the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of compliance requirements for Access Management
- Strong understanding and application of the ITIL Framework
- Strong data management
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, apply reasoning and think analytically
- Prior supervisory experience
- Behavioral based interviewing
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing employee performance
- Reasoning/Analytical Ability – Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Project Management – Ability to develop, communicate, and coordinate project plans and projects. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects. Ability to be a team leader and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top