Human Resources Director
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR: INTERNATIONAL (EMEA & APAC) – Epsilon
Based in TEDDINGTON, South West London
Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of Agency for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 7000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
The Director, Human Resources is a key leadership role for the Epsilon International operation, reporting directly to the VP, Human Resources in Irving, Texas
This is an opportunity to partner with our major delivery and operational groups supporting all HR related activity. All aspects of HR leadership fall within this position’s span of control including Organizational Development, Change Management, Performance Management, Coaching and Counselling, Employee Relations, leading training initiatives and reporting HR business results.
Epsilon is a metrics based organization with a focus on operational excellence and unsurpassed client service. The ideal candidate will share this commitment to deliver industry best HR programs & services across Epsilon.
- Lead and execute all HR initiatives
- Drive thought leadership for HR programs across Epsilon’s EMEA and APAC locations
- Deliver client support in areas such as Employee Relations, Leadership Development, Performance Management, Compensation, Organizational Design & Training
- Build relationships through all levels of the organization in a matrixed, team environment
- Provide counsel & leadership coaching across the senior management team
- Ensures adherence to company policy , procedures, localized employment laws and practices.
- Facilitates individual and group meetings relating to HR strategy & tactics
- Direct supervision of local & remote HR team members
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE….
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working as an HR Director
- CIPD certification is a plus
- Merger & Acquisition experience is preferred
- International HR leadership experience is required
- Proficiency with standard computer applications (MS Office) and HRIS databases, preferably PeopleSoft
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with strong communication & facilitation skills
- Ability to travel as necessary (30%+)
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top