Grad Scheme - Associate Account Executive
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out.
Epsilon's client services organization is seeking anAssociate Account Executive (AAE) to join our growing international team! As an AAE, you will serve as the primary day to day contact with clients and liaison onsite with internal teams. The AAE will support their account team to execute various direct marketing campaigns and initiatives for client accounts. A successful AAE will have the ability to forge and maintain relationships with their client contacts, external vendors, and internal support teams while working in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develop and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Serve as liaison between client, vendors, and internal Epsilon stakeholders.
- Create project schedules & oversees project production in conjunction with team.
- Traffic projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained. Ensure client sign-off on all phases of production.
- Update client status reports.
- Prepare & distribute well-organized, clear and concise memos, reports, and documentation.
- Track program results and generates response reports.
- Prepare data processing specifications and performs audits.
- Develop and compile competitive reviews.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns at appropriate levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal & presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with the use of presentations & reporting tools
- Demonstrated leadership & project management skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Team-oriented, comfortably establishes rapport across virtual/remote relationships
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Mayela T.Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top