Financial Analyst - Systems
- Work with team to develop and run standard reporting through Excel, Essbase, Hyperion, OBIEE, MS Access, and other tools
- Support financial systems projects including software implementations, database solutions, system integration projects, system enhancement projects, reporting, and business process improvements
- Provide data analysis as needed to support broader finance organization
- Collaborate with business users across finance groups to identify and gather business needs and requirements
- Work closely with both functional and technical resources through project delivery and ongoing support
- Train and support end-users in best practices and proper use of financial systems
- Support of existing process that are essential to day-to-day operations including maintenance of reporting, system security and administration, and communication
- Build out business process documentation around financial systems
- Identify and implement opportunities for synergies across teams and systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills required
- Development, administration, or end-user experience with any of the following is preferred:
- Hyperion Planning/Essbase
- Business Intelligence / Reporting (OBIEE, Business Objects, SSRS, nVision, Cognos)
- Salesforce.com/Xactly Incent
- PeopleSoft or other enterprise ERP system
- SQL / data warehousing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; effective information-gathering (including requirements gathering) skills
- Excellent decision-making, conflict-resolution and influencing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage-time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Eagerness and aptitude to learn and work with enterprise financial and accounting systems
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, networking concepts, and database structures
- Understanding of financial reporting concepts (financial statements, accounting principles)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top