Epsilon New Grad Program 2017
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing company, a leader in creating
connections between people and brands. We find, acquire and retain customers for brands around the world.
We are the first of a new breed, harnessing rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. We employ over 5000 associates in 60 offices worldwide and are recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, and the #1 US Agency from All Disciplines.
The Platform Delivery group at Epsilon is seeking an Associate Business Systems Analyst (ABSA) who will work closely with our clients and internal account or technical teams to understand the client’s marketing initiatives. The ABSA will be part of an organization that provides complete marketing services to our portfolio of clients including some of the world’s largest brands. The ABSA will work on fashioning operational solutions that support our clients’ marketing programs and strategies. The position offers opportunities to become both technically and operationally conversant in both marketing strategy and technology.
- Translate the client’s marketing business rules into functional/business specifications.
- Create test plans.
- Develop quality assurance methodologies.
- Lead the client teams in user acceptance testing.
- Proactively identify areas for improved marketing processes and operational efficiency.
- Identify and research any data discrepancies, escalating issues to other team members when necessary.
- Collect and maintain project documentation and ensure that it complies with standards.
- Lead internal team meetings and provide direction to the implementation teams.
- Identify and communicate project related risks and possible solutions.
- Prioritize project requests and manage client expectations.
- Participate and drive product features and development.
- Solution creation and implementation covering messaging across multiple digital channels.
- BS degree with Technical and/or Marketing concentration preferred
- Desire to learn technology
- Some database query experience with SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Academic excellence, achieving a 3.0+ overall GPA
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top