Problems? You solve them. Resources? You find them. Expectations? You blow them out of the water. As a Senior Engagement Manager, you conceive a plan and make it happen—guiding multi-disciplinary teams from first contact to final delivery, and keeping a keen eye on budgets, timelines, and relationships along the way. You're a natural-born leader, organizer, and people person, and your skills are on display everyday.
What you'll do
Contribute directly to Epsilon Digital's growth and development. We drive digital transformation and customer experience in rapidly changing sectors like mobile applications, social media, virtual goods, web-based information management and digital marketing.
- You will be engaged in pre-sales activities as a key contributor in business development, opportunity pursuits and solution design as well as post sales delivery management and execution lead. This dynamic leader will manage multiple projects simultaneously and act as a true consultant to our partners.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams
- define deliverable structure and content
- facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- manage engagement economics
- manage engagement risk.
- Manage expectations and day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Establish and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- organize pursuit teams
- participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies
- create "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents
- participate in public speaking events
- Act as counselor and coach; own the proposal and staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Work closely with business development and the implementation team to identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management
What you have
Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At least four years' experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies within Digital, IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and consumer-orientation in the market is critical to the organization. Be a forward thinker and big picture visionary.
- At least four years' experience translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- At least ten years' consulting or relevant agency experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Experience leading opportunity pursuit, engagement or delivery teams
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports
- Willingness to travel at least 50% on average, if necessary up to 80%.
- Thought leader in mobile and emerging technology
- International experience to engage with a global organization.
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Advanced degree(s)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top