Email Marketing Manager
The Email Operations Manager is responsible for the management, leadership and implementation of the email strategy and execution for a group of accounts. This would include but not be limited to the email channel, SMS/MMS initiatives, data/list management, email deployment, and performance monitoring, to maximize client business/marketing objectives.
This role is responsible for end-to-end project management/campaign operations and internal relationship building.
- Oversee the project definition, management and execution of email channel programs, including but not limited to, email and SMS campaign management, social media integration, and landing pages, in order to maximize client business/marketing objectives
- Day to day contact for the respective internal Enterprise client; able to build strong internal and external client relationships.
- Works directly with the creative, development and account teams to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget
- Serve as a point of integration for multiple agency departments; ensure integrated program management
- Able to write solid proposals and strategies for a variety of verticals
- Help identify and qualify vendors for partnerships
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors and evaluate new opportunities for the client on an ongoing basis
- Stay up-to-date on and advises clients of the latest trends in email marketing/media (i.e. kinetic elements, responsive dev technique)
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by management
- Has a conversant understanding of common digital tools and techniques (HTML/CSS, .NET or PHP, database design/development, etc.)
- 3 years of online marketing program/project management experience
- 3 years of user experience with Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms (i.e. Harmony, Cheetahmail, ExactTarget, Yesmail, Responsys, SilverPop, etc...)
- Proficiency with Freemarker, AMPscript, Velocity, or other Java-based scripting languages preferred
- Able to provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for client challenges
- Able to think "outside the box"
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding of usability within the Web and email channels
- Experience drawing recommendations from web analytics
- Ability to create and monitor business KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Focused on results and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and assertive self-starter
- Deeply familiar and passionate about digital marketing concepts, practices and programs with a strong understanding of email marketing
- Experienced with hands-on implementation and results measurement
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Team player
- Education: 4-year college degree in related field preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top