Email Marketing Campaign Specialist
The Senior BSA will have experience in Digital Marketing with emphasis on leading new client installations and the ability to translate business requirements into forward thinking email campaign solutions.
• Ensure successful intake or migration of client email programs within Epsilon platforms.
• Solution design, build, implementation, UAT, QA, launch and ongoing maintenance of advanced platform related solutions for Tier 1 clients.
• Oversee cross functional builds while working alongside client teams.
• Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
• Develop and implement client campaign processes.
• Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in email marketing or interactive marketing industry
• Experience with solution development, preferably within SDLC process
• Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex: Freemarker or PERL)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to translate and communicate technical business requirements
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize across client’s and or projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
• Ideal candidate will have experience successfully deploying digital campaigns and implementing solutions within one or more email deployment platforms such as DREAM, DREAMmail, Harmony).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top