Director of Program Delivery
- Boston, MA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking aDirector,Program Deliverywith a provenrecord of accomplishmentinleading, delivering, and managingcompelling digital solutions in support of overall business growth and revenue targets.Candidatesshould have a strong experience in managingcomplexapplication developmentprojectsinvolvingdatabase and digital technologies with external clients. Candidatesshould haveleadmultiple projectsthrough scope/discovery, estimation,development,implementation,post deploymentsupport with ability to influence solution design for the clients.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in SDLC; especially the management of multiple and simultaneous development projects.He or she should have significant experience in people management, strong team leadership, and complex deliverymanagementwith both internal and external teams.
Candidates should be able to establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience and business success metrics.
- Managecross-functionalteams(including direct andmatrixed), project timelines for build,and managesolutions.Must be able tolead teams without supervision
- Significant people management and leadership is required
- Ability to coach,mentor, and counsel is required
- Research and propose cost effective solutions to address business challenges
- Provide technicaland PMleadership inthe organization
- Proven abilityto manage multiple teams by empowering and guiding
- Collaborate withclient service teamson technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs
- Establish/use/improve standard delivery methodology for delivering program goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative)while effectively usingversion control tools, Defect management tools, knowledge repository and team collaboration tools
- Enforcedeliveryexcellence and compliance. Managing the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables
- Contribute to design and continuousimprovement of our marketing platforms/solutions
- Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implementprocesses toachieveprogramgoalsandobjectives
- Ability to resolve cross product, vendors dependencies, risks and issues
- Develop and influence theculture of continuous improvement of delivery methodologies
- Support Pre-Sales effort and participate in RFP
- Establish and provide clear communication to executive leadership
- Conduct account/ engagement review with client on periodic basis and coordinate client visits
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
- 10-15 years of delivery leadership of complex projects is required
- 7+ years of experience with .NETor Javasoftware implementation from requirements through design, development, user acceptance, and post deploymentisa strong plus
- Experience in Agile Program management is a strong plus
- 3+ years of digital experience working with web, mobile/social channelsarea strong plus
- Must have proven experience in leading large system integration efforts through completion
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Ability to estimate .NETor Javadevelopment work,if required,and alsovalidate outputs from the development team
- Experience in managing global delivery team required
- Must have strong project management, technical and organizational skills
- Must have the ability tomulti taskand project manage in afast paceddemanding environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of marketing concepts will be a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top