Director of Email Marketing Strategy
About the Opportunity
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition the Director will develop, create, train and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
• Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance.
• Work with Industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
• Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
• Direct or database marketing background, experience with consulting or analytics projects in interactive marketing, including email marketing strategies
• 8 years of professional experience
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
• Ability to quickly relate to a company's business and key executives at clients - most likely Vice Presidents and Directors of marketing - in order to provide credible and objective advice.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Degree in an analytical/consulting/management discipline is ideal but not required, MBA preferred.
• Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
• Experience working on projects in other digital channels - social, online media, mobile, etc.
• Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
• Previous management experience with small- to mid-sized teams.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Back to top