Director of Digital Solutions- DMP/CDP (Remote)
- Atlanta, GA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon's Digital Solutions practice helps marketers enhance the effectiveness of their complex digital marketing programs by being industry leaders and SMEs at the intersection where offline and online data comes together.Our group is nimble with the energy and flexibility of a start-up, but with the backing and resources of one of the industry's largest and most respected marketing service and technology providers.
Director, Digital Solutions
The Director- Digital Solutions, is the main point of contact for both external clients and internal teams throughout Epsilon, orchestrating and responsible for setting strategic direction and overseeing the entire digital program as related to client engagements.Successful candidate will have 8+ year's digital advertising/marketing or digital transformation consulting experience, demonstrating strong client services, technology comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Candidates should also have experience building and developing a team. Hands on DMP or CDP experience, data strategy, and offline data onboarding experience is ideal. Position will ideally be located in Denver or New York City, however we're also open to someone fully Remote.
- Lead tech & strategy solutions engagements across multi-functional workstreams; data management platform (DMP) or customer data platform (CDP), offline data onboarding, big data strategy, analytics, and digital media campaigns.
- Work with the internal teams and vendors to develop solutions to meet clients unique requirements, which include combinations of data, technology, partners, data integrations and analytics.
- Serve as client's digital advertising/marketing ecosystem subject matter expert.
- Manage and own multiple client relationships, serving as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Collaborate and guide cross functional teams through integration projects with competing priorities, several stakeholders, and tight timelines.
- Conduct business analysis - lead process to derive insight and business strategy from analytics output.
- Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external partners.
- Monitor engagement progress and maintain an account status dashboard summarizing all work streams.
- Lead client business reviews, as needed.
- Ultimately accountable for successful delivery of client commitments.
- Manage, develop, and train team of digital solutions specialists.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred, in the field of technology or business.
- 8+ years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising technology or media strategy, analytics or digital agency or equivalent years of experience within the digital arm of a consulting.
- At least 4 years in client-facing role
- Experience developing and building out collaborative teams
- Polished business professional with strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from difference functional areas and different levels of responsibility ranging from campaign managers through to the C-Suite.
- Experience with digital campaign operations, digital marketing strategy development and overall large account ownership
- Offline data onboarding experience a plus
- Experience with digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- Comfortable working in a "startup" environment within a larger company and demonstrated ability to organize and establish a team in such an environment.
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex multiple work stream projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more data management platforms (DMPs); such as Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle/BlueKai, Turn, Salesforce/Krux, etc.
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more customer data platforms (CDPs); such as Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium, mParticle, Segment etc.
- Experience with statistical analytics languages and platforms is a plus I.e., Python, Hadoop, Adobe Data Workbech, etc.
- Experience with ETL tools, Web Analytics platforms administration, SQL query, Customer Journey Orchestration tools is a plus.
- 30% travel (once it's safe to travel again)
- Contact throughout Epsilon and Publicis Groupe
- Frequent contact with clients
- Manages, mentors and builds a team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top