Director Digital Strategic Consulting
As part of Epsilon’s market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels – specifically mobile and search strategies. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition the Director will develop, create, train and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance.
- Work with Industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Direct or database marketing background, experience with consulting or analytics projects in interactive marketing, including mobile and search strategies
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
- Ability to quickly relate to a company’s business and key executives at clients – most likely Vice Presidents and Directors of marketing – in order to provide credible and objective advice.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree in an analytical/consulting/management discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Experience working on projects in other digital channels – social, online media, email, etc.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Previous management experience with small- to mid-sized teams.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top