Director, Decision Science
- Chicago, IL
Director, Decision Science - (0106111)
Your role will be to build and lead a new R&D team. Yourteam will use data science, machine learning, and other disciplines to createnew data-based capabilities for Conversant's real-time digital marketingbusiness.
Conversant analyzes privacy-safe data at internet scale. Wehandle 200B+ of online interactions a day and have $3.8 trillion inmultichannel purchases in our database. The Decision Sciences group is acollaborative R&D team that continually enhances Conversant's award-winningpersonalization platform through a combination of data science, machinelearning, AI, computer science, and more.
Our colleagues love the fast-paced, dynamic work environment,the speed with which we translate research to business impact, the opportunityto continually learn new knowledge and skills, the internal research seminarsand external training opportunities, and the excellent work-life balance ourculture promotes.
We prioritize talent and potential over having closelysimilar prior experience. If data and inference excite you, and you can do thekind of research that starts with a blank sheet of paper and turns it into anew technological reality, we want to talk to you.
- Workwith Product and Engineering stakeholders to develop an R&D roadmap.
- Hiredata scientists and other talent to build a highly productive team.
- Manageprojects end-to-end from early stage research through development.
- Useyour expertise in data science and/or computer science to research andrecommend solutions to our technology and business problems.
- Providetechnology leadership to yield innovative differentiating solutions.
- Developan understanding of Conversant's personalization platform and proprietarydatasets.
- Implementand optimize state of the art algorithms in distributed environments.
- Workwith our Engineering teams to integrate your solutions into Conversant'splatform.
- Participatefully in our collaborative approach to research and applications projects.
- Ph.D in a computational, mathematical, engineering, orscientific field.
- Researchexperience in a computational area such as data science, computer science,machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, or graphalgorithms.
- 2+ yearsleading R&D projects.
- Ability to initiate, lead, and conduct R&Dprojects.
- Organizational,motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Verbal andwritten communication skills, including the ability to summarizetechnically complex information for a non-technical audience.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Feb 7, 2020, 4:44:34 PM
Back to top