Director, Business Development - Retail
- Chicago, IL
Director, Business Development - Retail - (0102805)
About this Role
- An individual contributordriving significant revenue growth by using general business acumen touncover prospect business needs and identify how Conversant solutions canhelp prospects achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resourcesfor the preparation and delivery of new business presentations.
- Create and deliver compelling,customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunitiesfaced by the prospect.
- Effectively monitor day-to-daymanagement of accounts in your assigned territory and build relationshipswith key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers
- Stay current on industry trendsand personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Negotiate and close contractswith client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Demonstrate experiencedeveloping sales in the digital or agency business, have a strong networkof prior relationships and contacts (senior level), and show leadershipskills in developing the right tools to get the job done with our creativeteam.
- Senior-level hunter that enjoysprospecting, cold calling and needs based selling.
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech:DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd partyad-server, attribution vendors
- Understanding of complex andlengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and delivermeticulous follow-up
- Excellent communication skillswith the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience ofdiverse and senior business stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate andclose deals
- Must be strategic, flexible,tenacious, results-oriented
- Adept at dealing with aconstantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- 8-10 years' experience in asales/hunter role
- 5+ years of sales experience inmedia, marketing or advertising related fields
- 5+ years of B2B businessdevelopment experience, with a successful close rate
- 5+ years of displaymarketing/interactive advertising experience
All job offers are contingent uponsuccessful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited byapplicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification,education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for drivingpositions only) and fingerprinting.
GreatPeople, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of thebrightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe inrewarding them accordingly. If you workhere, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing globalmarketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customerinsights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms anddata-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm,Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insightsthrough its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data,delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reachthrough personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketingto consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest thathelp drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employmentopportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, nationalorigin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or anyother characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal OpportunityEmployer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations toapplicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will berequired to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the UnitedStates for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employmentqualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistentwith the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of LosAngeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualifiedapplicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirementsof San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as theSan Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2019, 12:10:43 PM
Back to top