Digital Solutions Architect
The Digital Solutions Architect will be tasked with leading all technical solutions for digital consulting engagements and overseeing the technical solutions aspect of subsequent delivery programs. Must have a demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, with experience with multiple platforms such as CMS, E-Mail, Mobile, DMP, DAM, ESB, API GW, etc. The candidate will be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing consumer trends in the digital space. He will be a key participant in the effort to build effective online processes focused on a balance between performance and the overall user experience. This role will be an integral member of the Digital Experience team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Articulate, design and implement a compelling and holistic digital strategy in support of overall business growth and revenue targets.
- Engage with Sales to build key internal and external partnerships and enhance customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfillment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses.
- Ability to recognize, develop and evolve technical requirements and solutions on a client by client basis.
- Assess current client technology stacks, uncover capability gaps and provide a holistic technology roadmap including a solution architecture to meet client's future digital needs.
- Stay current on implementation knowledge of multiple digital platforms
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
- Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience across all device types
- Will serve as the key thought-leader, for Operational Strategy based on Business Processes
- Will address client's process/operations issues, cost savings potential and revenue growth based on technology solutions. Additionally, will address streamlining the customer's operations, and conduct needs analysis and recommend implementation strategies.
- 10-15 years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with strong emphasis in digital CX and e-Commerce platforms.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related Business discipline required, MBA is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong background as a solutions architect in the digital, enterprise integration and custom development space.
- Must be demonstrably proficient as a hands-on architect in at least one leading platform in the CX technology cloud or eCommerce space.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to technically lead the types of projects outlined in this document.
- Ability to handle internal content operations and deliver go to market message based on their service offerings/product functionality including content strategy. This includes working with Content and eCommerce to support marketing and sales efforts.
- Candidate has digital consulting and client-side experience.
- Strong foundation in developing across digital devices, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc. is a must.
- Ability to communicate, manage and report on critical performance metrics
- Proven success influencing and working effectively across marketing and company functional groups
- Certifications in CMS, Commerce or mobile technologies is a strong plus.
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
- Understands the competitive marketplace and have experience developing partnerships or alliances to acquire data sources, analytic tools, or technological competencies.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top