Digital Marketing Manager
What's the role?
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as the strategic owner and manager of theEpsilon andConversant website presence.
This position will help build and transform the way our companies are represented online, accelerating go-to-market clarity to further drive leadership and revenue upside.
This position will be instrumental in evolving how we represent all products, services and verticals and is central to shifting how we build a best-in-class content hub to drive thought leadership, traffic and conversion.
Strategic Value of Role
The candidate must have a proven ability to develop and manage website strategies, with a project management plan to drive deadlines and manage cross-functional teams. You will be working in a collaborative environment with Creative, Product, Content and Brand Marketing teams to drive consistent messaging for Epsilon and Conversant.
We're looking for someone with proven success across four key areas:
- Driving Traffic
- Engaging Visitors
- Establishing Goals and Measure Success
- Managing a Roadmap of Strategic Priorities
What You'll Be Responsible for At Epsilon and Conversant
- Responsible for day to day management of all aspects of Epsilon and Conversant web properties
- Own, lead, manage a rolling strategic agile roadmap planning for and building the future, while executing the ongoing needs of the business
- Act as a subject matter expert for Epsilon and Conversant's products, services and industries to ensure we have the most dynamic content and experiences
- Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and experiences that meet the business needs of the organization
- Manage and maintain vendor relationship with our CMS partner
- Monitors web traffic, performance and capacity to:
- Establish site goals, benchmarks and partner with Operations team to define ongoing measurement and communication of impact and areas of improvement
- Help strategize content development and navigation improvements
- Define and determine new engagement strategies for known visitors
- Identify, prevent, improve and resolve issues
- Intakes and manages new requests for website needs - including managing work requests from our Creative and Technology teams; development of rules of engagement across microsites, hidden pages and landing pages
- Maintains appropriate security and troubleshoots any issues.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Be flexible and assist on a variety of other areas that are crucial to the success of the website strategies we develop.
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5 - 7 years; strong website management and/or website content development background.
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization, preferably in fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS companies or advertising technology organizations
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization.
- Proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages.
- An engaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working on a team and supporting a talented, fun group of marketing professionals.
- The ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
- Creative, resourceful, results oriented and collaborative team player.
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities.
- Hubspot, Workfront, Eloqua and Salesforce experience beneficial
Back to top