DevOps Engineer, Lead
- Chicago, IL
DevOps Engineer, Lead - (0105642)
We may be the most important Internet company you'venever heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketingspace and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale-and have fun doing it.
We are seeking a talented,enthusiastic DevOps Team Lead to joinour team in Chicago. As a Devops Team Lead at Conversant you will manageworkflow for a team of engineers utilizing Agile methodologies. This is ahands-on position so you will also be writing automation code and designingarchitecture that enables our production environment to process billions of adstransactions a day.
- Manage Sprint planning and coordinationwith Project Managers in multiple teams.
- Manage capacity upgrades and migrationsfor the production environment, both on-prem and AWS.
- Participate in the design and executionof significant platform architecture changes.
- Perform upgrade and administer OS,software development tool and web app server on various build systeminfrastructure servers.
- Collaborate with peers and externalengineering teams in gathering software build and release deployment cyclerequirements.
- Provide services and support todevelopers in infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems etc.
- Adhere to best softwaredevelopment standards and practices. And help to drive improvements to ourbuild system scripts, tools and processes.
- Proven ability to leadsmall, multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understandingof scaling issues relating to reverse-proxy solutions.
- Strong experience withDocker and cloud environments.
- Strong workingknowledge of the continuous integration development process and experience withany well-known CI platforms.
- Demonstrated expertisein configuration management and orchestration tools for system and applicationconfiguration (ex. Puppet, Salt or Ansible).
- Experience working inhybrid cloud environments.
- Experience withTerraform, Packer and Consul.
- Strong experience withGit Version Control System, including understanding of Git workflow strategies.Experience with management of Git services and Git-Enterprise a plus.
- Scripting /programming experience in one or more of the following technologies or otherequivalent: Java, Python or Ruby
- Participatein engineering, deploying, and maintaining new solutions and services forinternal customers.
- Demonstratedexperience with Linux based operating systems. Redhat/CentOS preferred.
- Experience with highlevel programming language such as C++, Scala, Perl
- Experience with continuousintegration/continuous deployment concepts and tools and technologies suchas Bamboo, Make, Maven, Gradle, SBT, Node, NPM, RHEL/CentOS, postgres db,Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Stash/Bitbucket, RPM
- Experience with configurationmanagement orchestration tools (chef, ansible, salt, packer, terraform).
- Experience with containerizationtechnology such as docker, docker-compose, docker swarm
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jan 14, 2020, 10:30:37 PM
Back to top