EMAIL CAMPAIGN DEVELOPER – Epsilon
Based in DUBLIN
Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of Agency for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 5000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
As a member of the email Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the HTML coding, optimization, testing and deployment of all email communications to millions of recipients worldwide.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE….
Here are some of the tasks involved in this role:
- Developing HTML responsive emails and landing pages, including building complex logic and conditional statements.
- Performing campaign-specific quality assurance testing – including Litmus testing
- Assist with managing data, segmentation, and communication lists. You will also be required to use your data logic to create workflows with the ESP (Email Service Provider) tool.
- Scheduling deployment and adhering to sign off processes set by your internal stakeholders (Project Managers)
- Adhering to production schedules and deadlines for all communications.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards
Key skills needed:
- Strong knowledge in HTML and CSS with the ability to solve any issues occurring when testing
- Good communication with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and keen to present solutions
- Ability to work on high impact initiatives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to operational excellence is a must.
- Intermediate A / B testing knowledge.
- Highly competent in problem solving and confident in presenting back to your stakeholders
- Experience in using Google Docs such as Sheets, Docs and Slides
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top