Dealer Marketing Consultant (Minneapolis)
About the Opportunity
A Dealer Marketing Consultant is responsible for maintaining their territory which includes Cold Calling, Dealer Par Visits, and phone calls/emails, along with increasing revenue and meeting or exceeding sales objectives. Responsibilities include overall revenue performance, product penetration, new business acquisition, account maintenance and overall growth. Expectations include product knowledge, detailed and accurate documentation in Salesforce.com, representation of Epsilon in a professional manner, assisting inside MSR (and AM, if you have one) with territory management and issues.
DMC shall actively participate in customer concern resolution and account cancellations and perform other related corporate required duties. DMC shall continue to advance his/her personal product knowledge of current and future Epsilon products, as may be released from time to time, through self-study and provide product/issue feedback to National Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon product line to targeted clients; dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market area
- Conduct full needs assessment and recommend Epsilon outsource solutions as appropriate while demonstrating extensive product knowledge
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing Epsilon solutions to dealerships' needs
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients
- Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns
- Demonstrate complete "project management" over each account in their geographical area of responsibility
- Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions
- Display a commitment to the goals of the department and the enterprise
- Must demonstrate loyalty to the company and co-workers
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement
- Improving product knowledge of new and existing products through self-study and usage of available resources
- Report daily on all activity with detailed and accurate entries in Salesforce.com of visits, issues, phone/email actions, and any other pertinent client interactions, which must be input within 24 hours of your meeting
- Maintain Current Client Relationships with regular Par visits and phone contacts within a 30 day time interval
- Thoroughly review PAR pro-grams performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- A DMC should have no less than 4 PAR Visits per day, and 4 PAR Phone Calls per day
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with local OEM field representatives within the given territory
- Respond to National Sales Manager requests for information and follow up to support communication as required
- Have reports and other information in by cut-off times, inclusive of DMC Weekly Contact Reports, along with responding to corporate requests for information where follow up is required
- DMC will schedule Dealer Visit Kick-Off meetings on Program Activations within 2 weeks of dealer activating for all Reoccurring Revenue Products
- Work jointly with assigned MSR, AM (if one is appointed) and PHQ management team to maintain territory
- Territory management should include program preparation for upcoming meetings, scheduling appointments, cold calling, and par phone calls
- If you have an AM, DMC should coordinate planning of upcoming week)
- Requesting information (Test Prints, special materials) should be done 48 hours prior to scheduled meetings
- Represent Epsilon at appropriate trade shows, conventions and conferences in a professional manner which enhances and portrays Epsilon in the best possible light in the marketplace
- Expenses should be submitted within a 30 day period
- Maintain all Epsilon processes, inclusive of TimeTrax, Talent Management, and TMS scheduled Training
- Provide continuing evidence of valid and unrestricted Driver's License and appropriate insurance to execute travel by automobile as required
- Completing outbound Ad Hoc sales calls (split between DMC/AM/MSR)
- Completing Par Visits (min 4 per day)
- Completing outbound Par Calls to those remote dealers (min of 4 per day)
- Send all Test-Print Requests to MSR Team for upcoming calls & visits (need min 48 hour notice)
- Kickoff meetings for all newly activated dealers on Core Programs
- Experience with SalesForce
- Experience with NexTouch, Toy SmarTouch, SmartTouch 2.0, and Customer Link program walkthroughs, along with setting up subscriptions and detailed report training
- Answer all dealer questions & requests
- Experience selling Core Products & Direct Campaigns
- Will be able to keep up with continued training on product knowledge
- Territory management experience
- Experience providing your MSR/AM with a rough schedule of where you will be so they can pushback any upcoming PAR calls to another week
- E-Strike walkthroughs & campaign building/deploying
- Work with dealer to modify coupon pulls for their reoccurring products
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top